In order to protect the fishing habitats and guarantee ideal conditions for everyone, anglers are required to obey the following regulations:
- If you are fishing, carry your permit with you at all times.
- Fishing equipment may not be shared with people who do not possess a permit of their own.
- Anglers must hold both a fishing day-permit for the waters in question as well as a Styrian Fishing License for visitors: Both are available at Gasthof Pension Appartements "Zur Gams".
- Fishing permits, equipment as well as catch must be shown to fishery inspectors upon request.
- Failure to obey fishing regulations may result in fishing inspectors confiscating your license without reimbursement.
- Any "keeper" fish must be recorded on the permit and the length noted.
- All fishing areas must be left clean and tidy.